The 2011 Grande Region Security and Reliability Day will be held at Campus II of the University of Trier, auditorium HS13.
University of Trier
Campus II, Building H
Arrival by trainYou can reach Trier by train. Appropriate connections can be found on the Deutsche Bahn website (to: Trier Hbf)
From the train station, you can reach the Campus II by bus as follows:
- Take bus line 14 (direction "Campus II") from the bus stop "main station" to bus stop "Campus II" (approx. 15 minutes, 30-minute terms).
- Take bus line 3 (direction "Weidengraben" or "Tarforst") from the bus stop "main station" to bus stop "Kohlenstraße" (approx. 15 minutes, 15-minute terms). Directly below the bus station (the same street side) you find a way to Campus II. After some meters in the direction of the student hostels turn right to the big blue building (Campus II). The distance to the university building is approx. 500 m.
Arrival by car
- Follow the "university" direction.
- Should you drive via Olewig follow the "university" direction; then past at the university, direction "Wissenschaftspark". Should you not drive via Olewig you take the "Kohlenstraße" directly.
- At the roundabout "Kohlenstraße" you take the exit "Campus II - Wissenschaftspark".
- Follow the "campus II" direction.
- The H-building you find at the left side (blue building behind LIDL discounter).